Folks

I continue on this journey and have a basic approach established. Which I
will publish sooner of later

   - However there is reference to the *CSS box model *and specifically the
*@page
   *model.
   - If I knew how to leverage this I would be able to build pages with a
   higher level of sophistication including accessing page numbers and more.
   - See this w3C Document
   <https://www.w3.org/TR/css-page-3/#page-box-page-rule> Especially Table
   1 Page-Margin Box Definitions

Can anyone give me even the simplex clue how you use this *CSS box model *and
specifically the *@page *model.

I am slow close to being able to develop a fantastic page layout and
printing tool, if anyone can give me a nudge?

Regards
Tony