In relation to View and Print tiddlers with page handling - help requested
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/SthCKBaE0c0>

I am looking at using the @page media in css. However being a css ignorant
I am trying to work out how to use it

Specifically I want it to relate to content inside a tiddler. However most
of the code out there relates to a whole html page.

Perhaps I need to wrap the text in a tiddler with a div that somehow
specifies it is both display and print media, and to use the print css when
printing.

I am particularly interested in defining a tiddler that uses
the https://www.w3.org/TR/css-page-3/#margin-boxes margin boxes documented
here, when printing but it would be nice to see the content on screen as
well, a Kind of wisywig.

I am building a view template that applies a style sheet that defines the
@print media statement but I am hoping to transclude fields on the current
tidder that contain either the content only or also some css to each
"element", so I have a field called element-name and element-name-css in a
tiddler.

@top-left-corner
@top-left
@top-center
@top-right
@top-right-corner
@bottom-left-corner
@bottom-left
@bottom-center
@bottom-right
@bottom-right-corner
@left-top
@left-middle
@left-bottom
@right-top
@right-middle
@right-bottom

After defining the whole page I want the body of the tiddler transcluded in
the body of the page.

I am really at a loss how to do this. Especially when it comes to referring
only to the current tiddler and not accidently the whole tiddlet wiki. To
print I open the tiddler in new window and print from there.

Once this is working I will also transclude a field defining what html
elements to use to throw a page break eg h1

Thanks in Advance
Tony