> Hi A Gloom, I'm the creator of tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com (...not of
> tiddlyspot itself).

Thank you for the quick reply, I saw you fielding questions in earlier
posts about tiddlyspot problems, so I'm glad you notices my post : )

(this has nothing to do with the controlpanel tiddler in a TW)

The control panel for tiddlyspot, I figured

> If you cannot log in there, then that site ID was either already taken or
> you have somehow messed up with the password and are not using the same one
> that you registered with. If you cannot access then there is nothing that
> can be done and you should create another tiddlyspot with another site ID.

I was able to get into control panel with the same pw I was using in Step 2
(I've been sopying n pasting from a text file to avoid typing errors-- u
use convulted pw's)

the control panel shows no email set and the creation date/time when I
created the account-- Step 1 on the tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot site but the
file size (400 kb) looks like TWC not 5.1.19

I shall try again with FF with another id, then maybe try with TWDesktop,
not interested in installing Chrome-- I hope TWDesktop uses Windows High
Contrast Black

or... in a previous post it looked like I could overwrite the TWC with my
local TW5 file?