Pleased to say I finished the setup process using latest version of Opera--
Birtha C mentioned Chromium and I've been needing to reinstall Opera so i
made it a priority.

My gratitude Mat & Birtha C-- especially for the generous offer to upload
yourself.

Concerning tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot site-- I had no problems understanding
it, it is well written and laid out-- nice job...

just that FF fails in the setup process-- you may want to make a note of
that on the setup page.