OK, going into controlpanel was merely a test to ensure that you are using
the correct password.

Yes, the idea is that the tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com wiki is uploaded to
overwrite the TWC that by default is there when the spot is created.

When you upload the TW5 onto it for the first time, you should use chrome.
Thereafter it should be no problem to save stuff using FF when you're using
it. You could perhaps also try it from another computer, who knows.

If you don't succeed in uploading, you can send the tiddlyspot url to me
and the password, perhaps a temporary one or if you change it afterwards,
and I can see if I can upload it. I don't have any magic tools or anything,
I will do exactly what you (probably) are attempting.

<:-)