Hi Watt,

Nice one, I like the simplicity and it's quite mobile friendly.

thanks!

Here's some feedback;
> The dash circle/icon and green open button do seem like duplicate
> functions.

Yeah it's a duplicate, I'm about to decide what to do with those two

Two buttons would be good for me;
> 1. a new sub-notebook button as you have it, but at the bottom. (easier
> access on a mobile phone)

I'm mainly on the desktop where this fits better ... I could make it
configurable

2. another button on each notebook to add a tiddler to it (new-here-ish).

The new-tiddler button already adds the tiddler to the open notebook by
auto-tagging

> 3. Big bright buttons are good on a mobile. Drag and drop doesn't work.

There's a drag-and-drop shim/plugin in the plugin library... with that
installed drag and drop could (should?) work

4. Displaying the notebook date isn't needed for me.

There's space for some information, maybe something else fits better

> Other ideas;
> *An export notebook button (eg export all a subnotebook tids as json,
> maybe import too)

that's a good idea for a fourth button that reveals some options per
notebook

> *Merge notebooks option

another good idea, thanks

> *A one click way to close all tids and return to the notebook manager
> would be useful.

Ah, that's a mobile issue I guess

> Putting it in the sidebar doesn't work so well on a mobile for me, imo it
> would be better placed as a startup tiddler.
> Mobile phone use vs desktop though - for me the phone is a more likely
> use, others might disagree.
>
> Nice idea, thanks for sharing!

Because how it works it has to be somewhere outside the story river, that
makes it a bit clumsy on mobile use, that's true

Thanks for your feedback!