> We've just announced to the user group that TiddlyWiki hosting is
> available on LimeBits.

This does sound interesting - looking forward to seeing how the
community will put it to use.

A quick note:
I've noticed you're using a modified version of BidiX's
WebDAVSavingPlugin (renamed to LimeBitsPlugin, though giving proper
attribution of course).
It might be sensible to properly distinguish this from the original
plugin (e.g. updating name, author and source slices). That could make
updating easier and avoid confusion - e.g. for indexing services like
TiddlyHub.
(Depending on the nature of the modifications, you might consider
creating a separate plugin on top of the original WebDAVSavingPlugin.)

-- F.