LimeBits tries to be standards compliant as much as it can. In theory
it should be possible to use LimeBitsPlugin on other WebDAV servers,
but it might require some tweaks. The problems that you might run into
are:

 * LimeBits supports some of the more advanced WebDAV RFC's that other
WebDAV servers might not support. E.g. LimeBitsPlugin uses the Access
Control extensions to WebDAV ( RFC 3744 ).
 * LimeBitsPlugin uses the AXIS JavaScript library that relies on a
LimeBits specific cookie based authentication scheme. ( LimeBits also
supports the standard Digest Authentication, but Digest Auth can be
clumsy in web scenarios - since it's not styleable/scriptable ).

There might be other issues I'm missing, I guess the only way to find
out is to try it. If you face problems while using LimeBitsPlugin on
your webdav server, kindly post them here or on the LimeBits group -
http://groups.google.com/group/limebits

 - Paritosh.