This requires deeper thought, perhaps with different "tracks" Newby, User,
Dev - but here is a quick one

   - Overview should describe the feature and what id does in both simlple
   and advanced uses
   - Context - the various contexts in which this feature fits and can be
   used eg actionWidgets
   - Syntax simple and full
   - Examples - various meeting most needs "out of the box", ideally
   complete not context dependent snipits
   - Advanced usage - extended uses such as in macros/plugins, detailed
   info
   - Community notes -User and Developer sections with a series of posts on
   this command inc snipits, on review may incorporate into other
   documentation tabs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/62719adf-24fa-4023-b9b0-4ff9461f112e%40googlegroups.com.