@TonyM a TiddlyWiki version was my idea initially but a I didn't want to
put all my efforts in it without a minimum community support/help. On the
other hand a TiiddlyWiki version would have all the obstacles/limitations
that the current GitHub version has, that makes collaboration very
difficult. Once we'll reach a certain agreed version I will try to make a
TiddlyWiki version.
@Arlen I'm fine with using Wikibooks (though I never used it before) and
thanks for creating the initial structure. If it's ok with others too
(TonyM) we can continue from this point.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/b884aa33-33c2-4ea7-bfa2-3af11f854b53%40googlegroups.com.