On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 12:44:05 PM UTC+2, PMario wrote:

>>> I can also invite you to https://github.com/tiddlywiki-org/ at GitHub,
>>> if you want.
>>>

>> What are the things to explore/do there?
>>

> How we can create a new structure, that is easy for devs and users. ...
>
> First thing needs to be: Move the documentation to the community, so it
> can be independent from the core.

At the moment we have a CLA ... With a more open community we'll also need
a Code of Conduct <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_conduct>, where we
write down, what we expect from discussions about different topics.

I did have a look at other open source projects. ... But all of them,
describe in detail and long lists, what you should _not_ do. Lists are
getting longer and longer, once users start to argue: "You didn't mention
this and that and blablabla ... IMO that doesn't make sense to me.

I want to have a CoC that describes the positive behaviour we want to have.
... And everything which isn't mentioned there, has a high chance to be
"wrong behaviour".

Just one of the examples, that could be discuessed there.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/d980f86b-6521-4b40-847f-264ea937a019%40googlegroups.com.