Ciao PMario

I read through all the threadd from the start again.

*Doing that is interesting! The evolutions!*

I'm looking at it thinking "is this for MAKERS of Wikis mainly?"

It would certainly enable me to make BESPOKE solutions much more easily.

Why? Simpler leverage of HTML & CSS.

Your approach POTENTIATES writing base CSS & HTML end-code very efficiently
& flexibly.

HATS OFF!

But, as I work with it myself I sometimes struggle with the PERMUTATIONS
possible.

My main wondering is WHO is it FOR, mainly?

Just a question.
Best wishes
TT