Ciao PMario

*A CONFESSION -* Using Custom Markup at first was very confusing for me!
As soon as I started to do anything other than simple the layout would
break.
*This is because of Custom Markup's richness. Because it can do a lot a lot
of different ways.*

There are several dimensions which behave differently according to ID or
\customize settings ... In my own way of thinking you have ...

*Scope Match of three types* (expressed in pseudo-regex) ...

   1. ^ID ... \n (for 4 IDs)
   2. ^ID ... \n\n (for 2 IDs)
   3. ^_endString (overrides default scope 1 & 2 in \customize)

*\customize Flow Setting of two types*

   1. _mode="inline" (default)
   2. _mode="block"

These can variously interact under nesting. They can also change existing
WikiText behaviors on line-spacing (when its nested inside some custom
constructs) in a way that can be confusing at first.  Now I understand it
much better. When you understand how it works its ROBUST and you can do
pretty amazing things very elegantly & efficiently.

My point? I think we need to try help PMario document it.
In particular we currently lack a brief summary that indicates the
"interactivity" that totally confused me at first.

Best wishes
TT