Ciao PMario

*Is Six ID's Enough? YES.*

In practical use I think its a good number.

- Good balance between strict TECHNICAL NEED to make it work (i.e. 2) and ..
- ... VISUAL VARIANCE to make typing variant markup a good experience.

In my tests I used all 6. 2 extensively. 2 moderately. 2 for special cases.
That number is well supporting of even complex markup.

I would cap it at 6. More, I think, would be visually redundant.

Best wishes
TT