Ciao TonyM

THB I don't really understand what you are asking for!

The construct in Custom Markup (without a \customize pragma) for ...

´aside test

*already *produces in render ...

<aside class="wltc-l1 wltc">test</aside>

and

´aside.my-style test

produces in render

<aside class="my-style wltc-l1 wltc">test</aside>

Likely I am missing your point!

Best wishes
TT