Yes, TiddlyWiki5 is definitely its own "paradigm". While similar to React,
in that a javascript model is updated, and these updated are passed to the
"DOM" to be rendered by the browser, it is very unique in how it is
constructed and how updates are called.

Resources:

https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/
https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/#TiddlyWiki%20Core%20Application