Many people have adapted TW to table top rpg, many examples have been shown
on the user group.

I have adapted TW to story creation & presentation, ttrpg & video game
world building, interactive novel and ttrpg adventure presentation without
having to resort to plugin ins or additional coding (though my custom
tiddler creations could be considered plugins).  This thread shows some of
what I achieved (there's an external link with plenty (17 iirc) of
screenshots and layout diagram):

https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/gsKttLKxG_Y/m/Ca5k4BNLAgAJ