TonyM wrote ...

>  ... in this set I cant see the Maths alphanumerics
> https://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1D400.pdf

Right. That is a chart of Unicode "Supplementary Plane: Mathematical
Alphanumeric Symbols". Unicode 1D400 to 1D7FF (996 characters).

Something you may not yet be aware of (it would be useful for you to know,
I think!) is that the characters can't always be represented using a single
character directly (applies to characters above FFFF).

At the end-user level this is not an issue if you dealing visually. But it
CAN be an issue in search & coding. All Unicode can be represented BUT
there is more than one method! One for the  Unicode Basic Multilingual
Plane characters (up to FFFF) and other ways above that retrofit to webpage
address space by "combining characters".

FYI I looked up the font substitution cascade on my local computer (Win 10
default fonts) for  "Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols" and the only main
font that supported them is *Cambria Maths.*

IMO, on the whole its worth looking though the *Basic Multilingual Plane *first
for characters before additional planes (which have some caveats I
mentioned). The Basic Plane is itself massive!

Best wishes
TT