Ciao Tony

One issue with Unicode is that it identifies all "unique character"
addressing (i.e. each character has a unique code) BUT is totally agnostic
about how they are REPRESENTED in fonts. Font variations can give
unexpected results.

Much of the time this is not an issue. But sometimes it is.

I DO think taking Unicode more seriously in TW is definitely a good idea.
Frees us up from the standards of 1986 that are no longer needed.

BUT there are several "trip-up" points along the way to be understood &
skirted.

Best wishes
TT