On 03/03/10 02:47, DRC wrote:
> ti...@piments.com wrote:
>> Thanks ,
>>    I pulled trunk but it does not seem to have all the configure and make
>> files . I could just copy them across one at a time from 1.0.0 but how
>> should I get the proper build structure? What am I missing?
>
> autoreconf -fiv
>
> generates the configure scripts.  These are pre-generated in our source
> releases but not in SVN, for very good reasons that I won't go into here.

thanks , I'd done that in xserver not in tld

I have a clean installation but it can't connect:

alias vncv='vncviewer localhost:0 -NoJPEG -Fullcolour=0 -Autoselect=0
-PreferredEncoding=ZRLE'

# vncv

TigerVNC Viewer for X version 1.0.90 - built Mar  3 2010 02:41:01
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
Copyright (C) 2000-2006 TightVNC Group
Copyright (C) 2004-2009 Peter Astrand for Cendio AB
See http://www.tigervnc.org for information on TigerVNC.

Wed Mar  3 03:03:21 2010
  main:        unable connect to socket: Connection refused (111)

seems it's failing to load the module:

(II) "dri2" will be loaded by default.
(II) LoadModule: "vnc"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libvnc.so
dlopen: /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libvnc.so: undefined symbol:
listenaddr
(EE) Failed to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libvnc.so
(II) UnloadModule: "vnc"
(EE) Failed to load module "vnc" (loader failed, 7)

:?

thx