No, the patch was checked into the subversion trunk, which is being used
to stage 1.1.  It didn't make it into 1.0.1.  I just checked in the same
patch to the 1.0 branch, so in case we do a 1.0.2 release, it'll be in
there.  In the meantime, you'll probably have to build from source to
get it.  I haven't had the time (or, more to the point, the money) to
set up a pre-release build system for TigerVNC yet, although this is
definitely a long-term goal.