With the exception of the 74AC175 Farnell does have almost everything on
stock. Private clients will not be delivered but they can order all the
Farnell parts via www.hbe-shop.de in Berlin/ Germany for the
same price. The parts will be shipped directly by Farnell. I got mine
within 24 hours! A good source as well for Cermet Trimmers, Metal Film
resistors, Transistors, Voltage Regulators etc. is www.Conrad.de (it was
somewhat cheaper there).
The 74AC175PC is a bit a problem for private persons. For industrial
orders this type is available, but only if you order for more then 150
or 200 Euros, a great pity.

Arnold