Paul,

On 11/01/11 19:57, paul swed wrote:
Crazier question could it be baked in an oven or must you be able to
carefully visually watch it?

I guess you could do that if you only can oriented it there. However, I just wanted to play a bit safe and not overheat it... and then I did warm it up quite a bit anyway. Contaminating my lab with rubidium and glas splitter seems easier to handle than the oven and kitchen... but I don't think it is much of a danger anyway...