First time I have seen this request ... But, TAPR has Motorola ANT1A antennas for $9 each.
73, Dick, W1KSZ -----Original Message----- >From: Bill Riches <[email protected]> >Sent: Apr 2, 2012 2:39 PM >To: 'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement' <[email protected]> >Subject: [time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt > >Hi guys, > >I have asked this question several times over the past few weeks and get no >answer. Have I been ostracized??!! > >Question is that I am looking for suggestions for GPS antenna for t-bolt. >The antenna that I am using now is a no name and I not know where it came >from! Wonder if a Garman GA-30 will work? > >73, > >Bill, WA2DVU >Cape May, NJ > > > > > >_______________________________________________ >time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] >To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts >and follow the instructions there. _______________________________________________ time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.
