Hi Attila,
speaking about finger pointing, I would like to make clear, that the loose connector was on the italian (OPERA) side and not on the french-swiss side (CERN). The news articles all cited CERN got it wrong, but as a matter of fact it was OPERA.

Achim

I didn't questions his competency on complicated tasks.
But i questioned his finger pointing at the CERN guys.
Yes, you have to teach everyone to do their job right
at the first time, but mistakes happen, no matter how
diligent you are. Especially if the system is as complex
as modern nuclear physics expermients. And i do not like
it, if people who are not involved in a complex project
do finger pointing.

                        Attila Kinali