From: "Mark Spencer" <mspencer12...@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 12:01 PM
To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Subject: [time-nuts] "Better" gps antennas than a Symmetricom 58532A

Greetings:

I'm contemplating upgrading my GPS antenna. Does anyone have any suggestions for an antenna that would be significantly better than a Symmetricom 58532A for typical time nuts applications. (As a side note if I upgrade the antenna I will also upgrade the feed line to LMR style cable or Heliax.) At this point I don't envision owning any receivers that would use bands other than L1.

Immunity to other transmitters is also a consideration for me, and this may push me towards staying with the 58532A.

Regards
Mark Spencer