Hi

The real answer is that nobody knows. The economics essentially make finding
out very expensive. Q most certainly goes up, I don’t think anybody disputes
that. The questions about flicker / ADEV all revolve around small blank parts
with major edge sensitivity issues. They also probably were not running in a
very good oven. Unless somebody with very deep pockets decides they need to
find out, it’s going to be an un-answered question.

Bob