 0. Back to main menu

Regards,

V.P.

On 2014-02-07 13:39, gandal...@aol.com wrote:
My first card at least is a Datum card so quite old now, and that was fine
doing what you want to do..

You really will need to read the manuals in some detail and I do suggest downloading the larger of the two files I uploaded, that will give you the latest versions of the Demo programs that allow adjustment of the card, as
well  as the earlier versions of the same and all the manuals
For some things, with earlier versions anyway, it's better to use the
BC635 version of the Demo software, as that comes with a built in help section
which the BC637 version lacks.

I'll try and get a card installed so I can run the software properly again
and if so will come back with more information later.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 07/02/2014 18:25:22 GMT Standard Time, t...@patoka.org