Folks,

I'm also working on getting the MSDOS version running. What is the most recent version of DOS that people have found to work with the A 01.01 version.

Also, can anyone advise where the command drivers for the 82335 can be found?

Cheers,

david

Hi Adrian,

Got the spec lines working now, thanks!

Yes, the DOS version. I was hoping for an updated user manual for that version
as the manual describes the other software version, and maybe a slightly later
sw version. Oh well.

Thanks for you help!
Said