Hi

The simple answer is a filter at the highest sample rate (say 1 second) that
impacts the 1 second data.
You then decimate from there. If you want 1 second data that “looks right” you
start at something higher
(say 0.1 second) and filter there. The data set is filtered once (if at all)
and decimated from there.

Bob