Graham,

Thank you for your tip.

Regards,

Ignacio, EB4APL

El 21/01/2017 a las 17:26, Graham / KE9H escribió:
Your existing Eagle license should allow you to run your existing version
indefinitely.
I think it would be useful for a few years or so.

I also think your existing license also allows you to run one copy on Mac,
Linux or Windows.
So, if you are on Windows 7 and think you might want to migrate to Linux or
Mac,
go download a copy of the other installers NOW.

They have pulled down the Version 7.7 and all earlier version archive
access on the main
Eagle and AutoCad site, but the cadsoft ftp server is still up and
serving.  I don't expect
AutoCad to allow that to happen for much longer.

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/ <ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/7.7/>
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/7.7/

Running real slow, (overloaded?) so be patient.

The biggest issue with migrating to KiCad for me is walking away from ten
years of
"trusted" parts footprints.  Hopefully an Eagle to KiCad footprint
translator would
become available.

I don't do enough hobby and incidental work to justify the $500 per year
that it would
take to replace my previous $125 every three years or so "Non-profit"
license.

--- Graham

==