Hi

According to the data sheet the X version of the 2400 has a TCXO in it. The
“not an X” has an XO. “Setability” of the XO is <0.5 ppm and
the TCXO is rated at 0.2 ppm. Maximum resolution on the device occurs with a 20
MHz input. That gives you +/- 0.05 ppm. The 200 MHz
range is scaled by 10 and the 2.4 GHz input is scaled by 128. Neither one gives
higher resolution than you get at 20 MHz. A source good
to 0.05 ppm would only degrade the device by 1 LSB. A 0.01 ppm source would be
adequate to ensure the final LSB is good. Any of the
normal eBay telecom Rb’s would likely be good enough forever and ever, even
without calibration. I have yet to see one that was off by
> 0.001 ppm.

Bob