Hi

The dimensions, including the holes that need to be CNC’d into the plates are
attached an earlier message in this thread. The main link is:

http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=73

<http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=73>

The dimensions are at the bottom of:

http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/pdf/tapr%20gps%20kit.pdf
<http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/pdf/tapr%20gps%20kit.pdf>

The one that is the bigger issue is the “front” that has the D hole and a
connector
for a normal 9 pin serial connector.

Bob