----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sims" <hol...@hotmail.com>
To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 3:03 AM
Subject: [time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver firmware

One of my TruePosition GPSDOs fried a chip in the power supply when the wall wart that was powering it failed and started putting out 23V. It apparently ran for a while at that voltage before violently letting the magic smoke out.

If somebody can read a Spansion S29JL032H90TFI12? chip (some of the last digits are hard to read), I can pull it off the board and send it to you. Searching the dump should reveal strings that show more of what the command set is. I believe the chip is a 48 pin TSOP. I don't have the proper adapter for my Data I/O machines.