Cool. Should be interesting to see what you find. I've been hacking at the
VxWorks side of things, off an on,
but have been distracted by this #wannacry business among other things. That
TL866 is certainly a good value,
and it seems to work well.

Looking forward to hearing what you turn up. I'll keep poking at VxWorks in the
mean time.