Has anyone figured out what the two small push buttons do?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Hall" <kd5...@gmail.com>
To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver firmware

On 5/8/2017 4:45 PM, Mark Sims wrote:
Anyway, Heather is now doing a pretty good job of working with it. Oh, and the seller jacked up the price by $10.

Received one bare board and one LMU today. The bare board is up and running as I type, happily doing a survey. About 200 ma draw at 14.5 VDC. She was reporting a position somewhere in New Jersey when I first powered it up.

I'll bet the seller saw a sudden increase in demand and decided to raise the price. Yes - the whole LMU is now cheaper by a few bucks including shipping, at least to my house here.

I don't have it on Lady Heather yet but plan to do that soon. Is the version hosted here <http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm> have the TruePosition code in it?

thanks much,
ben