It looks like since last Oct the osc jumped frequency and has become less
stable.
This is not unheard of for an ocxo.  It may be time to replace with a true
Trimble Thunderbolt.  A couple are now on ebay for 2-300$.  It is possible to
replace the ocxo, assuming nothing else is wrong with the circuit.

Bill Beam
NL7F