Hi all,

I've been gifted an old HP Z3805A GPSDO. It took quite some time to get its head together since it hasn't been switched on in years.

Googling around I see talk about changing out the 6 channel Motorola GPS for something else. Suggestions point to the Motorola M12 ONCORE but I've not found any detail from anyone anywhere that has done this.

So...

can I replace the GPS with an ONCORE M12 ?

has anyone done this ?

is there any "gotcha's" I need to be aware of ?

If there is detail on the net about a successful mod then please point me at it since obviously my googlefu is off!

thanks

Tim