Am 08.10.21 um 15:26 schrieb CFO:
My Z3810 had begun to show Alarm on the GPS receiver.
On Coldstart it seems like it lives for 10min or so , and the enters alarm state. I'm quite sure it's the GPS receiver that has gone to "heaven" , never got that "Coldstart" every 6 months incorporated in my routines

A span of 10 minutes from cold   points more towards the oven. Maybe it stays too far away

from the exact frequency so that a lock is impossible.

There would be no reason to complain as long as the oven is cold.

cheers, Gerhard