ALBI, Thanks for the help.
Nothing I'm trying is working, yet. Perhaps we can simplify it? Let's bridge only one network, but leave the other two nodes (and their respective networks) alone. Hence, the IP addresses of the four computers I'm trying to put on a single vpn would be 10.20.30.1/192.168.0.155 xxxxxxxxxx/192.168.0.168 10.20.40.1/192.168.1.155 10.20.50.1/192.168.2.155 Based on what you wrote, I should add the following to 192.168.0.168: route ADD 10.20.0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 192.168.0.155 I should then modify all three hosts file on 10.20.30.1/192.168.0.155 to add: Subnet 192.168.0.0/24 I prefer to do things one step at a time (connect one LAN to the existing vpn). That way I understand the process a little better. I think I'm close, but the above doesn't work. :( *********************************************************************** *********************************************************************** >* I tried to do what you say and Windows complains when I try to set the *TAP interface to the same IP address as the one in use by the LAN IP interface. >* Did you mean that I should set my vpn IP addresses as being on the same *192.168.x.0 set? Hence, I would show the above as: Yes. Sorry, didn't know that windows doesn't allow this. I normally use linux and there this is no problem. When I used windows, it was another network, so I never had this problem. Ok, lets try another way. Leave all as it works now. If you use switch mode, I prefer router mode in tinc.conf Don't know it will work in switch mode too. Add your local subnet in your hosts files: At tinc host 10.20.30.1 Subnet = 192.168.0.0/24 At tinc host 10.20.40.1 Subnet = 192.168.1.0/24 At tinc host 10.20.50.1 Subnet = 192.168.2.0/24 Add static route to your tinc and other computers at local network for 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0 For lan1 this should be something like: route ADD 192.168.0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 192.168.0.155 Maybe you need to add 10.20.0.0/255.255.0.0 too. Add it, should be better. route ADD 10.20.0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 192.168.0.155 On lan2 replace 192.168.1.155 for 192.168.0.155 Check if your tinc host has routing actvated. Try to ping 10.20.30/40/50.1 from local computer in lan1 Try to ping 192.168.1.xxx from local computer in lan1 I hope it works. Now that I see what to do, I would not use 10.* network at all. Would be easier to use on network for transfer (tinc hosts) maybe in 192.168.255.0/24 network and just use one ip for every tinc host. Rest via routing like above. ALBI...
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
