> I don't think adding IP forwarding will help, will it? I added it through modifying the registry, but it doesn't have any impact.
Yes shure, you must have forwaring/routing activated on every tinc host, or he can't gate your packets to the other network. Sorry, don't know the exact names, should be in services - routing and ras. I have German XP ;-) > Based on the below, I'm trying to ping 10.20.40.1 from 192.168.0.168, but since I can't > even ping 10.20.30.1 from 192.168.0.168 (although I can ping > 192.168.0.1 from 192.168.0.168, > of course) I think I'm stuck. Once I can ping 10.20.30.1 from > 192.168.0.168 > I can then worry about getting to 10.20.40.1, which, if it requires TCP/IP forwarding, > I'll do that. Yes exactly, first get ping from 192.168.0168 to 10.20.30.1, until this does not work, check ip routing/forwarding and your static routing on 192.168.0.155+168 Can you send "route print" from this two computers? ALBI... _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
