I don't think adding IP forwarding will help, will it? I added it through modifying the registry, but it doesn't have any impact.
Based on the below, I'm trying to ping 10.20.40.1 from 192.168.0.168, but since I can't even ping 10.20.30.1 from 192.168.0.168 (although I can ping 192.168.0.1 from 192.168.0.168, of course) I think I'm stuck. Once I can ping 10.20.30.1 from 192.168.0.168 I can then worry about getting to 10.20.40.1, which, if it requires TCP/IP forwarding, I'll do that. Thanks ******************************************************************** Hi, Do you have activated the ip forwarding on the tinc Server? Regards, Ramses _____ De: tinc-bounces at tinc-vpn.org <http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc> [mailto:tinc-bounces at tinc-vpn.org <http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc>] En nombre de Anon Enviado el: lunes, 01 de febrero de 2010 18:34 Para: tinc at tinc-vpn.org <http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc> Asunto: Bridging on windows networks ALBI, Thanks for the help. Nothing I'm trying is working, yet. Perhaps we can simplify it? Let's bridge only one network, but leave the other two nodes (and their respective networks) alone. Hence, the IP addresses of the four computers I'm trying to put on a single vpn would be 10.20.30.1/192.168.0.155 xxxxxxxxxx/192.168.0.168 10.20.40.1/192.168.1.155 10.20.50.1/192.168.2.155 Based on what you wrote, I should add the following to 192.168.0.168: route ADD 10.20.0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 192.168.0.155 I should then modify all three hosts file on 10.20.30.1/192.168.0.155 to add: Subnet 192.168.0.0/24 I prefer to do things one step at a time (connect one LAN to the existing vpn). That way I understand the process a little better. I think I'm close, but the above doesn't work. :(
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
