On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:20:37AM -0400, Nikolaus Rath wrote:

> > There is indeed not much of a use case for it. On nodes that run in router
> > mode, it does log warnings (at debug level 5) when it sees ARP packets from
> > nodes that run in switch mode. But since any packet is valid in switch 
> > mode, it
> > will not log anything on those nodes.
> 
> Any thoughts about raising this from debug level 5 to an actual warning
> message? Or are there cases were this would be bogus? 

I don't think I want to bother with this. For tinc 2.0 I plan to make it so the
nodes coordinate their Mode.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to