Hi,
I am having a working vpn with tinc in switch mode.
But today one node running tinc on OSX (10.8.2) has stopped working, but I have 
no clue why this happens.
I would appreciate any help on this issue.
thks remy

Follows information that I could collect:

1) ifconfig tap0

tap0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether ee:02:12:2d:0d:94 
        inet 10.236.0.5 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 10.236.0.255
        open (pid 1553)

2) tail -f /var/log/syslog | grep tap0

Jan 23 23:51:21 banafshe kernel[0]: tap0: attached with 1 suspended link-layer 
multicast membership(s)
Jan 23 23:51:21 banafshe kernel[0]: tap0: failed to restore 1 suspended 
link-layer multicast membership(s) (err=102)
Jan 23 23:51:21 banafshe kernel[0]: tuntap: Fixing address family for tap0

3) versions

- tincd --version
tinc version 1.0.18 (built Nov  6 2012 12:29:27, protocol 17)

- osx 10.8.2 (mountain lion)

- tuntaposx

bash-3.2# port list installed |grep tun
tuntaposx                      @20111101       net/tuntaposx


I have tried the following (unsuccessfully)

- restart the tinc daemon
- restart the tun/tap subsystem
- restart the computer

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to