On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 09:51:42AM +0100, Remy wrote:

> > http://sourceforge.net/p/tuntaposx/bugs/14/
> 
> I had a look at this bug. But this one is about a problem with the dhcp 
> client in osx. In my case, I am using a static setup as shown below
[...]

Ok, that's indeed something different then.

> Based on the bug report, I have tried to reset the interface using ipconfig 
> as follows:
> 
> >ipconfig set $INTERFACE none
> 
> After this tinc segfaulted a few times. But this morning, I could restart 
> tinc wthout a problem.

Hm. Would you be able to compile tinc with debugging symbols enabled, see if
you can get it to segfault again, and then create a backtrace from the coredump
using gdb? That might provide some insight in what is happening.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to