Looking at the docs, it appears LocalDiscovery should be off by default. You could also try explicitly placing 'LocalDiscovery = no' in your configs.

Lance

On 4/4/2013 5:40 AM, Dominik George wrote:
Hi,

I have tried the LocalDiscovery feature of tinc.

The problem is that it also sends broadcast probes out the CPN interface
*and* detects nodes on the VPN. A connection is then established through
the tunnel, which effectively breaks connectivity between the two nodes.

I do not think that discovering hosts on the VPN makes sense in any way.
How can it be disabled?

I could easily netfilter those packets out on the tunnel interface, but
this is only feasible on some of my nodes due to platform restrictions
(ever tried to use iptables in a useful way on Android without going
nuts?).

Cheers,
Nik



_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to