Hi Guus, 2013/4/26 Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>: > On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 01:05:10PM +0200, Ramses II wrote: > >> Now I have the following in logrotate file (tinc): >> >> /var/log/tinc.log { > [...] >> postrotate >> kill -HUP `cat /var/run/tinc.pid` >> endscript >> } >> >> I run "logrotate -f /etc/logrotate.d/tinc" and the same situation, creates >> the new "tinc.log" but it goes report in the "tinc.log.4" file: >> >> ----------- tinc.log.4 ------------------ >> . >> . >> 1366973321 tinc[14882]: Got HUP signal >> . >> . >> ----------------------------------------- > > The "Got HUP signal" message will always end up in the old log. Which version > of tinc are you running? You need 1.0.15 or later for this to work > correctly.
I'm testing it in Tinc 1.0.13. It's installed in a OpenVZ container and I have installed it from the repositories, I haven't compiled it from the sources. Now I have tested it in Tinc 1.0.19, in other machine, and it works well. It's a bug of Tinc 1.0.13, isn't it? Best regards, Ramsés _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
