On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 06:17:42PM +0200, Ramses II wrote: > > The "Got HUP signal" message will always end up in the old log. Which > > version > > of tinc are you running? You need 1.0.15 or later for this to work > > correctly. > > I'm testing it in Tinc 1.0.13. It's installed in a OpenVZ container > and I have installed it from the repositories, I haven't compiled it > from the sources.
Ok. If you are running Debian in the container, you can get a newer version
from the backports repository.
> Now I have tested it in Tinc 1.0.19, in other machine, and it works well.
Great!
> It's a bug of Tinc 1.0.13, isn't it?
I would call it a feature that didn't get implemented until 1.0.15.
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
