Hi Ismael, very thanks by your answer. That works, I know. I had it installed in a Raspberry, but in a test enviroment.
The question is if somebody have this in a production enviroment and if it is stable. Best regards, Ramses >-----Mensaje original----- >De: tinc [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Ismael Bouya >Enviado el: miércoles, 09 de octubre de 2013 10:11 >Para: [email protected] >Asunto: Re: Tinc Server and Raspberry PI (Rev. B). > >Hi, >I don't really know what particular a "raspberry pi" has, but why don't you just >try? > >I installed my own vpn in an remote environment in production and it just >went well, I see nothing that could make your device die just because it is a >Raspberry... >Just need to be more careful not to kill your only access to the device. > >nb: your kernel needs >Universal tun/tap device driver support (CONFIG_TUN in kernel's config), and >the corresponding device (10,200, usually in /dev/tun/net, but you can create >it if your udev doesn't do it for you) > >Best regards, > >(Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 09:55:22AM +0200) Ramses II : >> Hi everybody and sorry by the insistence. >> >> Nobody has working Tinc Server over a Raspberry in an environment in >> production? >> >> Best regards and sorry again, >> >> De: Ramses II [mailto:[email protected]] Enviado el: martes, 08 >> de octubre de 2013 17:59 >> Para: [email protected] >> Asunto: Tinc Server and Raspberry PI (Rev. B). >> >> >> >> Dear gentlemen, >> I need configure a VPN between two sites. >> >> I am thinking in build the VPN with Tinc Server and two Raspberry PI. >> Has anyone mounted a similar scenary with Raspberry? >> Can anyone tell me if the Raspberry device will work well in this scenary? >> Does anyone have it working? >> Do you know if this device will be stable? >> >> Best regards, >-- >Ismael _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
