Ok Guus, very thanks by your report.

I will remember it.


Best regards,

Ramses

>-----Mensaje original-----
>De: tinc [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Guus Sliepen
>Enviado el: miércoles, 09 de octubre de 2013 10:13
>Para: [email protected]
>Asunto: Re: Tinc Server and Raspberry PI (Rev. B).
>
>On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 05:59:29PM +0200, Ramses II wrote:
>
>> I need configure a VPN between two sites. I am thinking in build the
>> VPN with Tinc Server and two Raspberry PI. Has anyone mounted a
>> similar scenary with Raspberry? Can anyone tell me if the Raspberry
>> device will work well in this scenary? Does anyone have it working? Do
>> you know if this device will be stable?
>
>The Raspberry Pi runs tinc fine. It is stable if you have a decent power
supply.
>
>--
>Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
>     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to